Sunday, October 23, 2011

Its Been A While . . .

Jason is fine.  He spent two days nursing his throat with a liquid diet, but was out on the ice Monday afternoon for high school hockey tryouts.  He skated three days before he learned he would be 2nd line center on the high school team.  He will be a Patriot at the same high school I went to.  I certainly wish that our town was in a warmer climate and the surrounding streets were paved, but it works for us.

My week was a lot of driving from home, to school, to home, to the rink, to school, to home, to another rink and home.  That is what I seemed to do from 2pm to 8pm almost every day.

The weekend consisted of yet, more hockey.  Jason and Carly both had it on Saturday and then BAM, sleep in Sunday arrived followed by a great cookout with good friends and family.

Big, Yummy, Juicy Burgers on lettuce and topped with chopped up peppers and cucumber and then sauteed mushrooms and broccoli.  It was so delicious.  I am a huge burger fan.  Mmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Share said...

Hey Sis - Hope to see an update soon! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Check out my blog to see it!