Thursday, June 25, 2009

Panic

I think I'm panicking. I all of a sudden can't figure out how I'm going to get it all done. You know, I haven't even finished the business taxes, a borough job went over the money they have in their fund for that job, I have thousands of dollars of billing to get out, I didn't send of money to the business ins. yet because my stupid printer broke and I can't get the form printed - I have to make sure the kids get where they have to be - on time - and I haven't even woke Jason up yet. I worry that if I have to ask for help that my Dad may be disappointed in me. I seriously think I'm screwing this all up - and then I got a phone call with more instructions for next weeks dr. and physical therapy, and no instructions for chemo - kids have ortho monday afternoon - boy did I screw up that scheduling.
Crap I need a babysitter, for a few hours - and we have soccer tomorrow morning at 7:30 - it better not rain.
I'll get over it - I just need a minute. Shit, something just fell.

4 comments:

Kate said...

That sounds hectic. First of all, calm down. Think through everything logically. It might help if you write an order of what needs to be done when and then think of ways to make it happen. Sorry if that didn't help. Good luck :)

Uncle Rob said...

All I can offer is that I've felt that way myself and feeling panicked or depressed is natural, but getting back up as quickly as possible and just getting to it is all that will work. Sure seems easier said than done, though, I know.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I wish i were there... I'm working on it. Soon I hope!

an.Alaskan.mom said...

Don't worry Share! I was just having a moment. I'm over it - until I try to get Jason to his games tomorrow at 730am.