Thursday, March 15, 2012

Waiting to blog . . .

I feel as though I've always got something to say and not enough time to say it.  I was totally thrilled about spring break and the chance to catch up on here.

Then I got sick and now I don't want to do anything.  Nothing.  I don't want to move!  I haven't been sick with a head cold in - like - forever!  I am totally not enjoying it.  I feel like my left cheek is going to explode right off of my face!

That said . . . wow have we had quite a few weeks.
Arctic Winter Games 2012 have came and went.  We sent Jason off on his way Friday afternoon with 4 buses of kids and chaperons from the Fairbanks area.  Pass Port in hand, he headed off to Canada!

We packed and headed out at 4 a.m. Sunday morning.  I, of course, slept all of the time!  Its just what I do.  I don't mean to.  I just have issues staying awake in a car.  Poor J having to put up with me and my sleep noises.

We made it to Whitehorse Canada in 9 hours . . . in plenty of time to enjoy opening ceremonies!  They were fantastic and just perfect for a Nickelodeon watching crowd.  Kid speakers, singers, bands and dancers.  Like I said, totally Nickelodeon!

Having total and complete sneezing fits so going to run now!  Will write more later on the games!  So much to say!

No comments: