Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Pics 2011

Caden's Birthday Photo with the Christmas Tree

My Carly . . . before she got sick of posing

Jason giving me a genuine smile- the closest I'll get  this season probably

I have the only possible excuse for not blogging . . . busy!  Its been insane.  And really, I don't have time to do this right now . . I should be cleaning and sewing.  Sewing Sewing Sewing - it haunts me that I'm not done.  I can see how Jason is exactly like me with his procrastination issues.  Jay is my polar opposite. NOW NOW NOW is his mantra.  
I've got gift baskets to make and booze to buy.  I need to buy food for Christmas day too - but need to wait until Saturday so it doesn't sit in my fridge and get eaten.  Luckily, I'm not "making" anything  . . . just finger foods to snack healthy all day.  YAY! Just how I like it.  I don't often get my way because I'm a HUGE pushover about everything.  This year though we are concentrating on breakfast; eggs, bacon, sausage, bagels, cheese, and hopefully scones.  I absolutely love scones and coffee.

Merry Christmas folks - if you're still out there.  Love to All!

No comments: