Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day Two

I actually got up semi-early. It was a nice, cool day. I took advantage of that and headed to the Como Zoo and Conservatory. I loved the indoor fauna and flora displays. The zoo, not so entertaining, but I didn't have any kids with me. They would have like the small zoo and mini amusement park. I attempted to see everything, but the wolves were not interested in having any company. I will probably go back sometime and just walk the grounds. There is a golf course, lake and park with many walking trails.
Then I hit Target for a pair of shorts. I didn't bring any. I guess I thought I wouldn't want to put this body in any, but I really needed a pair. It's going to be 98 by the end of the week.
I also took a ride out to REI. I'd like to say that I'm learning my way around a bit, but I'm not. Maybe by the time I leave I will.
I wrapped up my evening with some great texts from my son at camp and a chat with my husband. Can't wait to hear how Caden's baseball game went. Hope he had a great game!

The following are pictures I took while on my Conservatory adventure today.

No comments: