Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day Ten

Another HOT HOT day. I put on a sun dress and headed out to Minnihaha Falls.

Okay, it did take me a couple tries to figure out where it was - I ended up at the dog park to start. No thank you.

It was very nice. The sound of the water was very welcome. I walked down to the falls and then back up to the park and found a quiet spot to enjoy my view of a flower fountain and read a book.

I happened to also choose a spot where there was construction behind me and trucks and workers were moving benches in front of me. It didn't bother me though. I was really hoping to soak up some sun and work on my tan. Once I left I felt like I sweat the town out of me. Oh well. I stayed as long as my parking permit allowed.

Finished the day off with a great dinner out and then off to an adorable bar for a drink (ice water with lemon and lime).

No comments: