Okay, giving my first blogging network a try. I don't usually do this because it seems to take so much time to make sure the blog entries are in many different places. Maybe I'm nutz and just don't know how to do it - could be.
So far I've noticed that people that "friend" me on the network are usually selling something. I can't tell who is a creeper and who isn't either. I check out their blogs and look for something interesting or something we may have in common.
So far I think I've friended one creeper and one person who is young with more fashion sense in her finger than I have in my entire being.
Wait, what if someone from that sight reads this . . . NO you're not a creeper! Don't come find me!
Today's dilemmas are:
1) what color should I get my hair done? I'm thinking of adding a warm honey.
2) should I take a few and rearrange my furniture?
3) I want to get rid of my UGLY TV stand, where do I put it?
4) Where should I put my elliptical when I rearrange?
5) Should I just get on the elliptical instead?
6) If I rearrange, what will happen to the big stains on my carpet that currently look like "heavy traffic" area?
And there are some more serious things, like my daughter's Open House is today at the middle school. Last night was a disaster with homework. My husband and I differ on her level of understanding and ability. - - - etc. I really don't want to get into it right now - trying to keep it light for a while. I stressed last night, so did she. So ya know what I did? Painted her nails.
It wasn't as relaxing as I wanted and of course, I didn't have the crackle polish for the look she wanted. Oh Well.
Back to the Mom Bloggers Club site. Wish me luck.