Saturday, May 14, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Goodnight. Long day and super sleepy.
Got up, got ready, finally had coffee.
Took off with Caden to pick up Jason from a friends,
drop off a shirt to Jay at the ball fields
(he needed to be in red, not blue - OH, and
North Pole won their double header against
Eileson - woot woot!).
Dropped of Cade and baseball, took meatballs to Phyllis.
Ran Jason to AE to pick out an outfit for
8th grade graduation - he did a great job and will look so
handsome!
Ran to Wall Mart and picked up salt and Otter Pops then
off to Mickey D's for a quick bite to eat for the starving 14 year old
and his brother.
Picked up Cade from baseball and headed home.
Dropped off the salt and the boys, picked up Carly and ran to
my dad's to drop off salt and pick up a key.
Ran to Uncle Paul's to run an errand for him.
Off to Mickey D's again for Carly - Can't leave her out.
Out to Hawks Farm and Garden store to use my gift certificate from my
hockey families. Thanks Guys!
Grabbed my Dad some grass seed.
Ran grass seed to my Dad's house and did some chores with him.
Came home and whipped up some dinner (I burned the sauce).
We ate anyway and Dad came by.
Put together my indoor garden shelves and lay out my new plants.
I'll put them in planters tomorrow.
Sent Jase off to spend the night with a buddy. Watched the dogs play in the yard.
Watched The Fighter with the family and now, like I said . . .
Good Night!


No comments: