Saturday, January 24, 2009

FOR TODAY January 24, 2009

Outside my window...looks cold, but no wind today.
I am thinking...I wish my stuffy nose would feel better.
I am thankful for...my DVR,

From the kitchen...I see lights I should have turned off as I listen to the dishwasher gurgle and drain.
I am wearing...jeans, brown boots, and a turtle neck with a vest.

I am creating...I have been working on a scrapbook of Jay's moms visit from this summer.
I am going...to Caden's hockey practice, running home to get Carly & Jason and feed Caden lunch then running out to Jason's hockey game. GO LIONS - CRUSH THE KNIGHTS!

I am reading...Seeing Red - a take off of the classic Alice in Wonderland.
I am hoping...Jason has a GREAT game. There are so few left that we are getting saddened by the end nearing.

I am hearing...cartoons from the upstairs TV
Around the house...There is hockey gear and laundry and suitcases from the last hockey trip. The shelves need to be dusted, the dog bathed (she's making me sick), and decorations need to be purchased and hung.

One of my favorite things...Caden constantly hugging me and being happy to see me.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Uh, hockey. And helping Carly finish up her Firehouse Diorama.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Carly took this picture after she and Caden were playing in the woods this fall.

No comments: