Friday, November 14, 2008

6 Things That Make Me Happy . . .

1. this color
2. cold, crispy, red apples
3. a nap on the couch - especially about 3:30 pm when the sun beams in the windows and its so peaceful and warm - winter or summer - not much beats a nap on the couch - however a nap in the tanning bed is a close second.
4. tons of people over for a meal, preferably Sunday morning breakfast!
5. My Family . . . A Carly Hug, A Caden Random Thought, Jason's Excitement When He Talks About an Historical Event, or one of Jay's jokes. Which reminds me, A mushroom walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says to him, "sorry man, we don't serve your kind here." So the mushroom says, "What's wrong? I'm a fungi." Get it, fungi = fun guy. Oh my gosh, it cracks me up every time. As Jay the giraffe joke if you see him!
6. hanging out with my daddy.

No comments: